Congratulations! By registering to vote, you are making your voice heard.
Before proceeding, please make sure you are eligible to register to vote! You are eligible to register if you:
- At least 18 years of age BY NOVEMBER 7, 2017 (If you are 17 right now, you can still register) you can register online!
- Are a United States citizen
- Are a resident of the state of Arizona and the county listed on your registration form.
- Not be convicted of a felony (or have not had your civil rights restored).
- Not be declared "incompetent" by a court and not had your civil rights restored.
If, for any reason, you are ineligible to register at this time, don't worry! Feel free to Pledge to Register now.
For those who are eligible: Once you complete this form, you will be directed to Arizona's voter registration page to complete your registration. Please make sure you fill out both forms to complete this process.
If you have questions on your eligibility please contact Inspire Arizona at email@example.com.
Thanks for making a difference and remember to vote!